Aide - Recherche - Membres - Calendrier
Version complète : Gauge composer Tutorial
3rd-Wing · Escadre virtuelle DCS > Espace détente > Cockpit & mod perso
avidflyer
Hello

Iam new in the forum and i try to build a homepit and I like to build a A 10. I saw at your forum a tutorial about how to use gauge composer with lockon. Can somebody translated this for me into German or English ? Iam newbie and i try since weeks to get it undestood and work. So please can someone help a dummy? sad.gif java script:emoticon(':(',%20'smid_2')

Thank you very much
KaTZe
Hello mate,

I'm using gauge composer to create a instrument panel on a second PC with Gauge Composer.
I'm using the following setup :

Lockon export >> SIOC >> Gaugecomposer.

I'm about to make a first version available for DL, together with a usermanual on how to install SIOC and gaugecomposer.
I will translate it English for U (give me just a few days).

By the way, although my panel is for the Mig29, I'm also currently developping a version for F-15 and A-10 (with the imperial units)

I'll keep you posted but if you have any specific question, you can PM me.

See U ; Miaou wink.gif
avidflyer
CITATION(KaTZe @ 15 Sep 2009, 20:18) *

Hello mate,

I'm using gauge composer to create a instrument panel on a second PC with Gauge Composer.
I'm using the following setup :

Lockon export >> SIOC >> Gaugecomposer.

I'm about to make a first version available for DL, together with a usermanual on how to install SIOC and gaugecomposer.
I will translate it English for U (give me just a few days).

By the way, although my panel is for the Mig29, I'm also currently developping a version for F-15 and A-10 (with the imperial units)

I'll keep you posted but if you have any specific question, you can PM me.

See U ; Miaou wink.gif

That what I also want but (ich möchte auch ein virtuelles Cockpit auf einem zweiten Rechner generieren) I am absolut Computer dummy .

Tank you Chris
C'est une version "bas débit" de notre forum. Pour voir la version complète avec plus d'information, la mise en page et les images, veuillez cliquez ici.