Aide - Recherche - Membres - Calendrier
Version complète : OP Georgian Thunder: MSN13 - Sunday 16th of October
3rd-Wing · Escadre virtuelle DCS > 3rd-wing > Nos activités (Internet) > Création de vols / Propositions
132nd.Neck
Hello!
The 132nd Virtual Wing will continue with mission number 13 in the Operation Georgian Thunder Campaign beeing hosted Sunday the 16th of October at 1800Z

As usual, we will invite external organizations to attend the event.

The mission will run on the official version of 1.5.4 and will be run using UniversRadio.

The specific event information will not be availeble until about around thursday, but potential participants are encouraged to state their intention if they intend to participate in the following thread on the 132nd Virtual Wing forums:
http://132virtualwing.org/index.php/page/f...thread?id=17815
(This so that taskings can be prepared, and mission brief can be prepared)

Please state preferred missiontype, as this information will be used by the mission designer to create the mission.
Signups from JTAC's, ATC or AWACS controllers are also possible.
Giat
its always a pleasure tu fly with you guys and we are really thankful for your invite smile.gif
Maraudeur
It would be a pleasure, provided I can get a wingman thumbsup.gif
Azrayen'
I won't be able to attend this one, will be on a train at the time of the mission, heading for work monday morning.
Next time!
132nd.Neck
CITATION(Maraudeur @ 11 Oct 2016, 09:45) *

It would be a pleasure, provided I can get a wingman thumbsup.gif

Great! If you get a wingman, please sign up, so I know how much A-A fighters I have when creating the mission.

We have a dedicated A-A controller for this mission, so it should be good.
132nd.Neck
Still room for air-to-air flights in this mission:)

We currently have 3 AWACS controllers, and should be a good mission

(Of course also open for air-to-ground or SEAD flights aswell)
Raiden
Sorry Neck, I won't make it in time for this one.

I will try to attend the next one smile.gif

Cheers,

Raiden
Maraudeur
Sorry to answer so lately but I'm silly sick. I thought things would have gone better today but I'm still unable to fly sad.gif
C'est une version "bas débit" de notre forum. Pour voir la version complète avec plus d'information, la mise en page et les images, veuillez cliquez ici.