Aide - Recherche - Membres - Calendrier
Version complète : [132][3rd][5eEVC] Advanced training Sunday 24th Jan - 1900Z
3rd-Wing · Escadre virtuelle DCS > 3rd-wing > Nos activités (Internet) > Création de vols / Propositions
132nd.Neck
Hello!
I know this is short notice, but in case anyone wanted to participate on an advanced training session, the 3rd wing is welcome to do so.

It is beeing hosted today, Sunday 24th January at 1900Z.

Primary aim for the training is to train SCAR procedures, so the event will start with a 20-30 minute lesson on SCAR.
Followed by startup of the actual event.

Other main focus are on CAS and AWACS procedures. For this mission we will have 3 AWACS controllers that will be moving forces around. The controllers are also able to support Air-to-Air Fighters.

Scenario
There is tension between Russia and Georgia. A coalition of allies have been sent to Georgia to prevent any further Russian aggression.

The allied coalition, are spending its time on patrolling and training in the Lochini area on the ranges provided by Georgian forces (Tetra, Dusheti, Tianeti and Marnueli).

There is some friendly Georgian air activity in the region, and they are not part of the Coalition and are not reporting to the coalition.

In addition, the recent days have seen Russian flights near the border. Intelligence reports this to be recon flight gathering information about Coalition response

It is established a no-fly zone with a radius of 6 nautical miles around TSKHINVALI, the main city in SOUTH OSSETIA.

Rules of Engagement for Air-to-Air
- Weapons hold - Weapon release in self-defense or in response to a formal order only.
- Entry into Russian airspace is not authorized
- No enemy aircraft are allowed into Georgian airspace.
- Identification criteria : 1. Visual ID, 2. Electro optical ID. 3. Hostile intent/act. 4. Point of origin

To sum it up:
Training on SCAR/CAS for Air-to-Ground FW and RW. Patrolling of Georgian airspace by Air-to-Air fighters. (I have now also included French flyable Mirage aircraft on the mission).

To sign up, please do so on the 132nd Virtual Wing event page.
etcher
Hey Neck !

Thanks for the heads-up and for the invite cheers.gif

That SCAR lesson seems way too nice to miss out, in all the way ka-50.png

Photun
Hi Neck ! Thanks for this invitation and for adding the Mirage 2000 in your missions !

I'm sorry I won't be in. I've got stuff to do at home. But I'll try to sign up at your weekly training next wednesday ! smile.gif

So long ! thumbsup.gif
C'est une version "bas débit" de notre forum. Pour voir la version complète avec plus d'information, la mise en page et les images, veuillez cliquez ici.