Aide - Recherche - Membres - Calendrier
Version complète : 132nd Combined event - Sunday 11th Oct at 1800Z
3rd-Wing · Escadre virtuelle DCS > 3rd-wing > Nos activités (Internet) > Création de vols / Propositions
132nd.Neck
Hello!
I have the pleasure to invite the 3rd Wing to Msn 7 in OP Stronghold.

Brief and signup can be found on the 132nd website. ( http://132virtualwing.org/index.php/page/event?id=364 )

If you need access to the website, please let me know so I can fix it.

Please note, that if 3rd wing want to contribute with air-to-air assets, we request if you could be so kind to provide 1x AWACS air-to-air controller aswell
DArt
Thx for the invitation! smile.gif
etcher
Thx a lot for the invite! Signed in for ASS flight, in case no other RW pilot from the 3rd can make it feel free to switch me wherever I fit cheers.gif

@319th quelqu'un qui veut venir faire du CAS dimanche ?
BaDCrC
Moi je veux bien. Je suis dispo ce Dimanche.
Photun
Thanks a lot Neck ! I will try to participate at this one smile.gif
132nd.Neck
That sounds great.

We have recived a Air-to-air controller from 5e EVC, so the 3rd wing does not need to participate with a controller.

I can facilitate for both SU-27 and F-15C depending on your request? I have currently 2 flights, but I can add more, or make the flights 4-ship, if required.
DArt
@Photun, si personne de la 12th est motivé, je veux bien faire le vol en F-15c avec toi si t'es ok wink.gif
Photun
Okey Dart, moi ça me va ! biggrin.gif
DArt
Nice, par contre, je te laisse le lead ^^ Faut que je m'y remette tranquillement tongue.gif
Photun
C'est facile : tu vises et tu tires gap.gif
132nd.Neck
CITATION(Photun @ 7 Oct 2015, 13:09) *

Thanks a lot Neck ! I will try to participate at this one smile.gif

Great!
Please sign up on the 132nd website, so we know how many we will be.
DArt
Registered as Eagle 1-2 wink.gif
Photun
Raah bordel. Je viens d'apprendre que je travaille dimanche ! Du coup, je risque d'être là mais peut-être en retard. 20h30 environ.
132nd.Neck
Thanks for the 3rd wing for excellent support during this mission!

Good CAS support from the KA-50's while the F-15's were able to keep he flights safe from enemy fighters.

Hope we can start using UR soon, and have more from the 3rd wing participate!

Thanks for the 3rd wing for excellent support during this mission!

Good CAS support from the KA-50's while the F-15's were able to keep he flights safe from enemy fighters.

Hope we can start using UR soon, and have more from the 3rd wing participate!
BaDCrC
Hi Neck.

Thanks a lot for the mission. It was really amazing and immersive. The amount of work you put in it really blew me away and I spend no less than a full hour to review your procedures and mission briefings to be confident enough to take off with Etcher.
The mission was great fun with no losses except an Aries crash on Etcher side which forced us to restart at the FARP (yes, time to go UR!).
Congratulation on the control and JTAC tasking which was very efficient and never left us unemployed or undertasked. The threat level were dead on the capacity of our choppers.
Finaly, the bad weather and night time ops added greatly to the atmosphere.

A very good experience overall. Looking forward your (or our) next inter squadron mission.
etcher
Thank you for inviting us once again, it was a hell of an evening flying with y'all ! wavetowel2.gif

Mission design and C2 realism level were mind-blowing notworthy.gif (dear sweet Bruce almighty those 9-Lines ...)

Special shoutout to the 696th for a seamless integration on-the-fly despite the gap between our respective SOPs russieflag.gif

As I said yesterday, I'd be happy to assist with the transition to UR. Bunch of us would I reckon, just drop us a line whenever you feel taking the jump cheers.gif Expect some rainbow puking thou gap.gif
DArt
Thanks for the event and sorry for the "shell" tanker, we fall in love together gap.gif

First real mission in F-15C since some years, not the best to restart (english coms + night) but a very good mission however.

With Photun, we have a great flight and good fight too. I will work on my refueling for next time smile.gif

Thanks Photun! Excellent lead!
Photun
Thank a lot Dart, you did also a pretty good job as wingman !

Debrief Eagle 11 :

4 aircraft shots -> Su-25 x2, Tu-22M, A-50.
2 air refuel at tanker shell.

Many bandits and hostiles groups monitored by Magic (Bunz). The bullseye diffusion is still very complicated for me, especialy when the GCI says "Picture, 5 group..." and diffuse them in bullseye location ! Pretty hard to focus at all the intel ; I admit I focused only on 3 things : bearing, range and track.

Very good mission and a pretty nice work made by Magic during the mission !

Two regrets :
-I was not able to reecord the video because I've been banned from twitch for 24hours (because I made a stream on the game Hatred ! biggrin.gif)
-The lack of aggressivity of the hostiles fighters. No one wanted to fight against us ! biggrin.gif
C'est une version "bas débit" de notre forum. Pour voir la version complète avec plus d'information, la mise en page et les images, veuillez cliquez ici.