Accueil
Accueil

Bienvenue invité ( Connexion | Inscription )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> problème au demarage de DCS
squale
post 11 Nov 2012, 15:37
Message #1

Inscrit : 28/12/05
Lieu : montereau fault yonne
Membre n° 389

salut à tous!!!!

je me retourne vers vous afin de vous faire part d'un problème que je viens de rencontrer avec DCS.
depuis hier j'ai quelques soucis avec mon cougar que j'ai été obligé de réinstaller après d'innombrables essais.
je viens enfin d'y arriver.
Je lance FC2 tout fonvtionne cougar et FC2

je lance DCS et je me retrouve avec ce message "l'application n'a pas réussi à demarrer correctement (0xc000007b). cliquer sur ok pour fermer l'application. je le fais rien ne se passe.
je vais cliquer sur repair DCS j'obtiens le même message.

quelqu'un a une idée?

merci d'avance.

desesperant depuis hier.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Harke
post 11 Nov 2012, 15:50
Message #2

Indicatif : BS-21
Inscrit : 21/06/11
Lieu : Magnanville
Membre n° 3,827

ça ne te fais le bug qu'avec le cougar de branché ? sinon essai de faire un repair (menu démarer > eagle dynamic > Dcs World > repair dcs world)

ça va vérifier tes fichier, si ça déconne toujours après ben c'est que le soucis est ailleurs :s

ps: ne pas récupérer les input/config/etc de fc2 et bien partie d'une config propre
+Quote Post
squale
post 11 Nov 2012, 16:11
Message #3

Membre n° 389

CITATION(Harke @ 11 Nov 2012, 15:50) *

ça ne te fais le bug qu'avec le cougar de branché ? sinon essai de faire un repair (menu démarer > eagle dynamic > Dcs World > repair dcs world)

ça va vérifier tes fichier, si ça déconne toujours après ben c'est que le soucis est ailleurs :s

ps: ne pas récupérer les input/config/etc de fc2 et bien partie d'une config propre

j'ai essayer de faire une repair çà marche pas!!!
j'ai tenté une reinstall complète çà m'affiche le même message avant la fin de l'install!!

CITATION(squale @ 11 Nov 2012, 16:04) *

CITATION(Harke @ 11 Nov 2012, 15:50) *

j'ai essayer de faire une repair çà marche pas!!!
j'ai tenté une reinstall complète çà m'affiche le même message avant la fin de l'install!!

voilà le message que j'obtiens en read me!! biensur c'est de l'angalis et je pige rien

Digital Combat Simulator (DCS) World

The Fighter Collection, Eagle Dynamics © 2012. All rights reserved.

The DCS World serves as the unifying structure and Graphical User Interface (GUI) that various DCS products (such as aircraft) integrate into. From the DCS World, you may fly any of the purchased DCS modules, view DCS news, and purchase new DCS products.

News and updates available on the following links:
http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com
http://forums.eagle.ru

=======================================================
CONTENTS

I. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
II. INSTALLATION
III. DOCUMENTATION
IV. MULTIPLAYER
V. MISSION FILES
VI. VIDEO
VII. FORCE FEEDBACK DEVICES
VIII. CONTACTS
IX. SUGGESTIONS FOR OPTIMUM GAME PERFORMANCE
X. MULTI-DISPLAY SETTINGS
XI. UNINSTALLATION
XII. FAQ

I.SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Minimum system requirements: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7; CPU P4 3GHz, RAM 2 GB; Video 512MB RAM, compatible with DirectX9; 9GB of HDD space; sound card; DVD ROM; keyboard; mouse.

Recommended system requirements: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7; CPU Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD X2 3GHz, RAM 4 GB; Video Card with 1024 MB RAM (ATI Radeon HD4870+ or nVidia GTX260+), compatible with DirectX9; 9GB of HDD space; sound card; DVD ROM; keyboard; mouse, joystick.

II.INSTALLATION

After downloading the DCS intallation files, double click the setup file and then follow the on-screen instructions.

If the installer does not start automatically, please go to My Computer, double-click on your DVD drive, find the Setup.exe program, and double-click on it to start the installer.

It is recommended to turn off anti-virus and security software, because they can slow the installation process considerably.

III.DOCUMENTATION

Game manuals are supplied in PDF format and can be found in the “Doc” folder of the installation directory.

V.MISSION FILES

The mission file extension *.MIZ is a ZIP archive and can be opened with any archive editing software. A MIZ file will always contain at least the mission and options lua files. However, it can also contain additional files depending on the design of the mission, such as briefing images, audio files and avionics system files that can be included as part of the Prepare Mission function.

VI.VIDEO

For video you can download Theora codec here: http://www.xiph.org/dshow/

VIII.CONTACTS

General:
http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com

Technical support
The technical support department is available to help you resolve problems related to the game.
Before addressing support, we ask that you prepare the following information.
- Your E-mail
- System specification
- Operating system
- Information about DVD drives and disk emulators
- Problem description and(or) error text message

Support E-mail: team@eagle.ru

http://support.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

Many solutions and suggestions can be found on the official forum: http://forums.eagle.ru

IX.SUGGESTIONS FOR OPTIMUM GAME PERFORMANCE

If you experience poor frame rates in the game, please try the following steps:

OPTIONS – SYSTEM – GRAPHICS:
- Decrease VISIB RANGE
- Decrease SHADOWS
- Decrease TEXTURES
- Decrease SCENES
- Check that WATER set to normal.
- Turn off HEAT BLURE
- Decrease resolution of game
- Decrease MSAA (antialiasing)
- Decrease TSSAA (transparency antialiasing)

OPTIONS – GAMEPLAY:
- Turn off MIRRORS

NOTE
If you have a 2Gb of RAM or less, you should set a low graphic settings to prevent the out of memory CTD in the big missions.

TIPS AND TRICKS
If you having issues with memory management with the 32bit Win 7 or Vista you're using.
You can try next tip.
- Goto a DOS window by typing CMD into your "search programs and files".
- Type "bcdedit /set increaseuserva 3072" without quotes and press Enter.
- Restart your PC and see if the texture losses/crashes still occur.
You may need to temporarily disable UAC for this to work.

Enable the 3GB switch on Windows XP
- Right-click My Computer. Click Properties.
- In the System Properties dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
- On the Advanced tab, under Startup and Recovery, click Settings.
- In the Startup and Recovery dialog box, under System startup, click Edit. The Windows boot.ini file will be opened in Microsoft® Notepad.
- Create a backup copy of the boot.ini file. Note: Boot.ini files may vary from computer to computer.
Select the following line in the boot.ini file:
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Micro soft Windows XP Professional" /fastdetect
- Press Ctrl+C to copy the line and then press Ctrl+V to paste it immediately below the original line.
Note: Your text string may be different from the text string in this solution, so be sure to copy the text string from your boot.ini file, and not the text string included here.
Modify the copied line to include “ /3GB”, as shown in the following example:
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Micro soft Windows XP Professional 3GB" /3GB /fastdetect
Note: Do not overwrite any existing lines.
- Save and close the boot.ini file.
- Click OK to close each dialog box.
- Restart your computer.
- During startup, select the 3GB option. If you do not select the 3GB option, the system will default to the 2GB total memory setting.
Note: If problems occur during startup, you may need to update some of your drivers.

X.MULTI-DISPLAY SETTINGS

It is possible to split the game window on two or three displays.
To do so, access your video card configuration options to set a single workspace on monitors. In the game options, select the overall workspace resolution and choose the required MONITORS preset (1 camera, 3 cameras) in the graphics options menu.
The preset configurations can be found in Config\MonitorSetup folder.

XI.UNINSTALLATION

To uninstall the game from the hard disk, access the desktop Start menu, go to Programs and highlight Eagle Dynamics. Left click on the on the DCS menu and left-click again on the Uninstall DCS option.
Alternatively: open the Start menu, choose Settings, double-click the Control Panel link. In the new window, select “Add or Remove Programs”. Find DCS A-10C Warthog, select it and choose Remove.

XII.FAQ

Q: Why am I having problems installing game on my Vista/Win7 system?
A: On a Vista/Win7 system, run the setup.exe executable as the system administrator (right click and select). If you still experience problems, you can try disabling Vista's/Win7's User Account Control (UAC) when starting game for the first time.

Q: I am using the launcher.exe executable from the "<game root folder>\bin\stable\" folder to launch the game, but it isn’t starting or results in an error.
A: The simulation should only be started through the desktop shortcuts or the start-menu icons.

Q: Why does the sim return to desktop when loading a mission?
A: The GUI and the game engine are separate entities and you are seeing the simulation switch from one to the other. There are two reasons for this: 1) shutting down the GUI prior to game start frees up more resources for the game engine and 2) the GUI is written on new technology that is not yet backwards-compatible with the game engine.

Q: Why is the trim response reversed on the Microsoft Force Feedback 2 joystick?
A: This is a peculiarity of the device. Normal axis functionality can be restored by checking the “Swap Axes” checkbox in the "FF Tune" panel of the Controls set-up window in the game options.

Q: The sim does not respond to keyboard commands and I cannot un-pause the sim. I’m unable to save and restore my joystick profiles.
A: If you are running NewView, this is probably the source of the problem. You need to either Alt-Tab out and back into the sim or rename the NewView folder prior to starting the sim.
Please, do not use Windows hotkeys (such a Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V etc.) in Save and Load Profile dialogs - it may result to load incorrect profile.

Q: I've loaded next mission of campaign, but suddenly changed my mind and exited to GUI without unpausing the game. As the result I've got suggestion to complete previous mission. What should I do?
A: It's campaign design feature.
If You need to exit campaign mission after it's loaded don't do this at once. Unpause mission and wait not less than one second from its start. After time passed You can safely exit mission.

Enjoy the game!
Eagle Dynamics smile.gif
+Quote Post
Harke
post 11 Nov 2012, 16:31
Message #4

Membre n° 3,827

ton windows c'est un 32 ou un 64 ?
quel os ? xp ? vista ? seven ? 8

tu as combien de ram ?

Ce message a été modifié par Harke - 11 Nov 2012, 16:34.
+Quote Post
squale
post 11 Nov 2012, 16:33
Message #5

Membre n° 389

CITATION(Harke @ 11 Nov 2012, 16:31) *

ton windows c'est un 32 ou un 64 ?

tu as combien de ram ?

64 bits
8 giga!!!

mais DCS marcahis bien avant jusqu'a ce midi et la reinstall de mon cougar!!
là je pige pas du tout!!!!
j'installe et et desinstalle DCS et le message reviens à chaque fois
+Quote Post
Harke
post 11 Nov 2012, 16:35
Message #6

Membre n° 3,827

arrete de désinstaller et reinstaller, ça ne sert a rien avec le repair

essai de virer ton dossier DCS dans C:\Users\%ton pc%\Saved Games\

Ce message a été modifié par Harke - 11 Nov 2012, 16:35.
+Quote Post
squale
post 11 Nov 2012, 16:42
Message #7

Membre n° 389

CITATION(Harke @ 11 Nov 2012, 16:35) *

Je ressaie c'est en cours
+Quote Post
Harke
post 11 Nov 2012, 16:44
Message #8

Membre n° 3,827

essai aussi de forcer l'auto updater (menu demarer > eagle dynamics > dcs world > updater dcs world)

autre piste, essai de désinstaller le C++ Runtime et de le réinstaller au propre

Ce message a été modifié par Harke - 11 Nov 2012, 16:45.
+Quote Post
squale
post 11 Nov 2012, 16:49
Message #9

Membre n° 389

CITATION(Harke @ 11 Nov 2012, 16:44) *

essai aussi de forcer l'auto updater (menu demarer > eagle dynamics > dcs world > updater dcs world)

autre piste, essai de désinstaller le C++ Runtime et de le réinstaller au propre

c'est ou le C++ runtime?

CITATION(Harke @ 11 Nov 2012, 16:35) *

marche pas non plus

je tente une restauration systeme

Ce message a été modifié par squale - 11 Nov 2012, 17:05.
+Quote Post
Harke
post 11 Nov 2012, 17:00
Message #10

Membre n° 3,827

il s’installe normalement au moment ou tu installe dcs, mais la je viens de trouver une solution pour toi car déinstaller et reinstaller ne suffit pas

voici le message original, je tente une explication en dessous, si je me plante dans la trad, n'hésitez pas à me corriger

CITATION
Hello,
Just wanted to share a fix for an issue I was having - and spent hours trying to remedy. If this has already been posted, my apologies.

After installing DCS World, I couldn't get it to launch. Every single time I got an error box with the message "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

I tried every solution offered in the forums and nothing worked. So I opened up Dependency Walker (Google it) and found that DCS was having issues with msvcr100.dll. Although many of you probably know this, that's a file from the Visual C++ 2010 package. I had tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the 32-bit and 64-bit packages to no avail. So, after seeing this conflict, I just moved msvcr100.dll into a backup folder (I am always careful about outright deleting files like that) and proceeded to uninstall-reinstall both Visual C++ 2010 packages. Problem solved!

Hopefully this will help anyone that is, like I was, pulling their hair out trying to get this sim to run.

**EDIT: Just saw the sub-forum for bugs, sorry for the post in the main board!**

donc si je ne me trompe pas

premièrement, tu fais une copie de sauvegarde du fichier msvcr100.dll que tu trouveras dans C:\Windows\System32 et C:\Windows\SysWOW64, et tu les supprimes de leur emplacement

ensuite tu désinstalle Visual C++2010 x56 et x64, tu les trouveras dans ajout/suppression de programme

et tu fini en réinstallant DCS World qui réinstallera VC++ 2010

Image IPB

Ce message a été modifié par Harke - 11 Nov 2012, 17:05.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Haut de page · Retour à l'accueil · Contacter le Webmestre Nous sommes le : 20/04/24 - 04:37