Accueil
Accueil

Bienvenue invité ( Connexion | Inscription )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> AWACS Cooperation Project
132nd.Neck
post 16 Apr 2016, 16:24
Message #1

Inscrit : 29/08/15
Membre n° 4,205

Hello!

How are things in the 3rd wing? I am sorry that I am posting in the wrong part of the forum, but I do not think I have access to post it in a better place.

Based on the last years experience and activites in combined events,we have seen that one of the important things for a large scale combined event are using controllers (both ATC , and most primarily AWACS) to support the mission. I know there are several wings that have controllers/controller squadron.

What I want to ask/propose, is if the 3rd wing would be interested in a cooperation where we develop /modify documents and procedures for the use of controllers?
The rationale for developing this together, is to make sure that we have a set of procedures that are common for all pilots for the participating wings, and that controllers are able to support other wing's events in a very seamless way.

The organizations I have in mind is the 132nd, 3rd Wing, 5e Evc, AMVI and the 476th. If this is of interest, please let me know, either here on an PM. I have created a project page, where invited organizations will be invited, so we can work on the project there.

I do not have a timeline for this project yet, and it will be based on the response from the various wings.

Best regards
Neck
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Photun
post 16 Apr 2016, 23:07
Message #2

FOX OUAAAAAAAANNE !!

Inscrit : 11/10/07
Lieu : Fresnes
Membre n° 2,518

Hi Neck !

I passed your message on the private part of the forum. I'm interested to be part of it. Actually I'm on hollydays, I will contact you here with more informations and maybe more members from the 3rd-Wing

See ya wink.gif
+Quote Post
132nd.Neck
post 18 Apr 2016, 00:39
Message #3

Inscrit : 29/08/15
Membre n° 4,205

CITATION(Photun @ 17 Apr 2016, 00:07) *

Hi Neck !

I passed your message on the private part of the forum. I'm interested to be part of it. Actually I'm on hollydays, I will contact you here with more informations and maybe more members from the 3rd-Wing

See ya wink.gif

That sounds great!
I have sent an invite to you on email, so that you are able to join the project page for this project.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Haut de page · Retour à l'accueil · Contacter le Webmestre Nous sommes le : 29/03/24 - 06:51